FlashVortex

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Easy A" Movie Review.

I don't know if I should tell you everything about this movie, it's not suitable for some of the people who might read this blog, but not to go into any details, it's about a girl who tells her friend a lie, and is over heard by the most Catholic, religious girl you will ever meet. Of course the rumor spreads around the school. Basically she gets called most names you could think of.
 

Throughout the whole movie, she is doing a web show. She tells everyone to go to the website at a certain time, and she tells the truth :) Happy ending. She gets the guy she has had a crush on for like ever, and people know the truth.

Sorry, that's a lame review, I just didn't want to go into detail, seeing as what the movie is about.
If you want to see the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNbPnqyvItk

I give it three and a half stars, out of five.

Sorry, I don't have that tutorial for you, my brain is out of ideas.
Any suggestions or requests? Hit the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment