FlashVortex

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Guess Who?

Guess who's back?

Don't put your hopes up , its only me . Lmfao , haven't posted in ages (I'm on holidays and forgot the password but thanks to the writers here I got it back :) ) Well , yep the owner is back! I'm a bull shit owner , I know . I just ditched them :) Lmfao , I couldn't help it , I was on my holidays on the other side of the world! I went on a one hour flight then a thirteen hour flight then an eight hour flight then a short three hour flight , and then tomorrow I have to repeat that all over again . :) Haha , anyways to celebrate me ''Coming-back'' all of us will arrange a competition .Oh and a special welcome for our unexpected (VERY unexpected , I didn't even know untill she joined Lmao) writer Olivia! Hope you enjoy writing with us! :)

Anyways , to all the writers here , I'm making a blog makeover (I'll keep the old gadgets and add new ones too) and I'll change the lay-out so be expecting a messy blog for a day or two ! Oh and I'll make a banner no worries! And I'll include Olivia in it too :)

~Katie xxx

1 comment: