FlashVortex

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our model creates a SuperStar outfit! :)

Written by xStarxStruckx
Special thanks to x.Summer.Love.x for the pictures.

Hi :)  I was so surprised when I got a message from our model, Tiffany, with a whole outfit thing she'd done just for this!  As I said, it's all SuperStar unless you count the one belt :)  (Which is from the OTTO range, in case you can't find it :) )  Ok, so take a look at the outfit!
And here's a close-up of the face, so you can see the make-up and stuff:

And here's a list of all of the products used (Apologies if anything is no longer in store when you look for it, but if you really want it, I'll try and find the store :) ) :

So that's it!  What do you think?  Personally I love it; it's cute and so pretty :)  I also must say how pretty the medoll is too :)  So thank you Tiffany!  Hopefully you guys can earn some style tips from this, or at least something or other :)  That's all for now!  I hope you enjoyed this beautiful outfit :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment