FlashVortex

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strange Starplaza eyes glitch :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

It's odd, recently I finally thought that stardoll MIGHT begin to start sorting themselves out.  But no, there are late releases for Mortal kiss, club glitches, shop glitches, and this glitch that I've been noticing for AGES now, and I was hoping they would have sorted out, but no- they haven't.  Hopefully stardoll see this article and sort it!  Ok, so whenever I go to the starplaza, and open up the sidebox, my eyes are always looking to the right...  IT'S SO FREAKY, AND FREAKING ANNOYING TOO.  But if you zoom in, in any way by either using the zoom in to face tool which is at the bottom, or using your browser zoom in, it goes back to normal.  It's so annoying!  I obviously couldn't zoom in to show you up closer, but as you can see they are so looking to the right!  Ugh:
Ah..  I just needed to vent I think.  So that's my rant over.
P.s.  Ignore the random outfit, I just didn't wanna be naked, so I threw on some clothes :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment