FlashVortex

Friday, September 3, 2010

Our Blog model! :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

It's our 50th post!  And I figured I'd do something special, and get ourselves a model!  So...  Her name is Tiffany (x.Summer.Love.x) and I got an interview with her...

Hi Tiffany!  So, how long have you been a part of stardoll?
Heya!  Um..  Since about 2009?  Lol- last year basically [[:
How would you describe your style?
Hmm...  I guess casual, in style, cute and just me [[:  I love sneakers and bright colors.  I'm a sucker for ankle boots too which are coming back!
What's your favourite shop on stardoll?
My favourite store...  OTTO definitely!
"I'm a sucker for ankle boots too which are coming back!"
Why?  :)  -Not that it's not a good shop- it's stuff is hot!-
It's amazing!  It's all totally my style and it's affordable, works for every season and most of it is for Non-SS!  I'm loving their new range! 
Could you tell us about your current outfit?  (There's a pic below, readers :) )
From the new OTTO range I bought as much as I could with the money I had (Not much, fyi) and used some old OTTO too to create an outfit which is fully OTTO!  I have similar items in real life and have worn an outfit just like this too! [[:
"I have similar items in real life and have worn an outfit just like this too!"
We'll hopefully be seeing a lot more of you- thank you for your time!

We'll be getting updates of our model's outfits and she'll be used whenever we want any look of range/ brand modelled!  You can go visit her be clicking here now!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment