FlashVortex

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miss Stardoll World :]

So I got doll mail from Miss Stardoll World.
I have a few points, so here I go!

1. I think the "WILD CARD" thing is a little unfair! Why couldn't they have just included all the countries in the first place? It gives some users an advantage.

2. Pssh, like I'll ever win :]

3. I think a years SS is an amazing prize, but would it be too much to ask for us to get like five or ten stardollars for bothering to enter?

4. I need ideas for my suite and tinypics or clothes and makeup for my doll, to find that amazing look for when stardoll check my suite.

Thanks, Olivia.

Alright, edit, too late, Callie.Stardoll visited me and I'm stuffed :]
Oh and btw my guess is they'll pick girlie girls, not people of my sort of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment