FlashVortex

Saturday, September 4, 2010

NEW: Fashion/ Beauty SOS :) *New OTTO link and more!*

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  I'm starting something new...  If you have a fashion or beauty dilemma, just post the question in my GB and I'll answer it here and give you the link!  I've got some examples already, since I already mentioned it in my presentation and got some questions already!  I don't know how often I'll do it...  Maybe monthly?  I'll include all questions I get that month- although if I get TONS of questions which quite frankly I'm not expecting...  I'd do it more than once a month.  Ok, so here we go :)


Hi dilah..!  Sure!  Rather than posting the full link, just click here and it'll take you to the starplaza, giving you all the items in your dressing room!  You have to pay for them, but you can take out the stuff you don't wanna buy!  If you want the link in writing, once you get to the page just copy and paste it from the link at the top!  Have fun searching for some cool stuff :)

Hi CollectionLover!  Well why don't you go and get something from the new OTTO range?  They have absolutely tons to choose from so there's sure to be something you like!  There are cute cardis, ankle boots, cool tees, loads of jeans and leggings and a whole range of boots in general too!  You can create the perfect Autumn/ Winter outfit!  If you're gonna buy one thing, buy a bag or a pair of boots cos' it'll go with everything and you can use it tons!  Good luck!  :)

Hi FunHippyChick!  Cool!  The bext way to go with long eyelashes is to start your eyes with little eyelash.  There are a few scattered around that are perfect, and especially on the last couple of pages of eyes (Pages 4+5) there are some great ones- the best way to choose your fav is by putting the mascara on your current eyes, then changing the eyes- it'll stay on and show you what is looks like with the new eyes!  It saves a lot os hassle- especially if you choose some nice looking eyes and they turn out to be crap, right?  :)  Have fun choosing :)

Remember, if you wanna have one, just go to my GB and ask a question!  See ya :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment