FlashVortex

Monday, September 6, 2010

New "Mortal Kiss" :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  I think I caught this just as it was released...  Buuut you should have got a message through mail titled, "Read it on Stardoll" and it looks like this:
If you click on the picture in your mail then it takes you to another page which looks like this:
I'm slightly confused about what this is but I think it's a horror story (Which you can read by clicking on the green book on the page) and you might have to solve something?  But I think this is the town that the story is set in.  Currently, the police station is open, and the other building have signs that come up when you move your mouse over them saying that it will open on a certain date (I will let you know when a new thing opens on the day).
One of the links is to a shop, but because I have got this when it is newly opened, it only takes you to the starplaza as normal and there is nothing new there.  I will update as soon as I see it though, so keep checking here for lots more updates on this one!  I'm on the case and looking for more stuff about this :P

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment