FlashVortex

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Epic music video! :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi Guys :) I'm so sorry that I haven't written since Tuesday! I've been so busy... Sorry the whole blog's been down lately... I'll have to consider getting another writer to join, so if you're interested, keep reading a commenting and wait 'till I make a post about it :) But anyway, I have a lot of ideas coming up for the blog, so stay tuned today!
Because I've been such a fail this week, I wanted to make it up to you guys, so I found an AMAZING music video! You may have seen this before as it has over 17 million views (!) on YouTube, and was released in March this year, but I found it again just now, and it's especially amazing if you ain't seen it already, so I thought I'd give it a go! It's OK Go - This Too Shall Pass. Please tell me what you think in the comments below! Enjoy! Take a look:
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment