FlashVortex

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bad News+Comp

READ!

Due to personal reasons , I'm taking a break from the blog . I will come back , but at the moment I have no time to post on this blog . So , writers could you hire a temporary writer!?! Sorry about this , I'm leaving for a sort time in three days . If you want to contact me send me a message on Stardoll , but I'm only on Stardoll for a short while now . But before I leave , I'm having a competition for everyone , I got the idea of Underneath Stardoll , but this is a competition to be a writer here on FCJG , I made an account called FCComp , visit her and sign her GB asking for two numbers . I'll send you two numbers . For example 100min 400max then on the side of the blog there will be a gadget , two boxes , one that says ''MIN'' one that says ''MAX'' when I give you your two numbers (100min and 400max for example) you enter them in the two boxes then click ''GENERATE'' you'll get a random number and then you send it to me , on my account FCComp , the prize is to win a chance to be a writer here , if your ok at writing you'll be temporary , if your brilliant you'll be pernament even when i come back .

Here are the rules :

You can only enter once ,
You must write a GB comment in FCComp to enter .
If you are confused comment below .
You must tell us your follower name when you enter .
You must have at least 100 starpoints (Or be a member of stardoll for at least a week)
No cheating .
No asking friends to enter for you .


And this is my last post (NOT including when I announce the winner on Monday) so enter and sorry I gave no notice , I had no idea I would have to leave so soon :( I promise I'll be back . Take care of the blog for me and I'll try and read and comment it all the time . Good-bye .


No comments:

Post a Comment