FlashVortex

Monday, September 27, 2010

I have been so slack!

And I feel so bad!
I'm soooooo sorry Chloe! I know I haven't blogged in a while, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to write about. Here's my plan:
Tomorrow at 1:10pm, my friend is picking me up, and we're going to see a movie with four or five other people. We are hoping to see a movie called Easy A. It looks really good. So even if we see something else, when I get home, I will do a movie review for you readers and I will try to have a Stardoll Makeup tutorial for you guys too. 
That's my plan. (:
I hope I can make it up to you guys!
Oh and if you want to see some tutorials, visit mine and my good stardoll friend's youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LivAndRobynnTV
There are a few tutorials with good music on them!!! :D

Oh and I saw the blog updated.
Good luck with your next eight starpoints!<3

Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment