FlashVortex

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mortal Kiss update No.7 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  I realise I forgot to say about the opening of the Mall yesterday!  SO sorry :)  But I think the reason I forgot was because it wasn't that great news :)  Basically, you click on the mall and it takes you to the Starplaza Mortal Kiss shop.  Ugh- lame, right?  :)  I mean, there's no point?  Just another building on the map?  There's alrady a link for the shop in the right hand side bar!  o.O  Oh well...  But while I'm on the subject of the Mortal Kiss in the Starplaza, they've added some new stuff!  Take a look:


Ok, so I think the first one is for girls, and the scond for guys :P  SO anything in the girls (Well, most of it) you can get in a guy version.  But, I don't like it :/  Some things are nice.  I like the Finn's Ribbon Gloves (Boy section, 4 stardollars) and the Lucas' Burberry Inspired Scarf (Boy section, again 4 stardollars).  But evrything else kinda looks like you've been dragged up a hill, chucked into a river, nearly been eaten by a shark and had to escape through holly bushes.  Or something like that :)  That's it for now :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment