FlashVortex

Friday, September 10, 2010

Wtf stardoll? Don't you advertise enough? :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So you must have seen all the adverts all over the place for stardoll.  I mean, seen the ones on YouTube?  No?  Just me then.  But anyway, I was looking at the broadcasts, and I guess I was kind of pissed off at what I saw.  I mean, you know sometimes Stardoll put their brodcast up about broadcasting and other stuff?  Well look at what they did earlier:
Really?  Is this really necessary?  Ugh.  Rant over :P

Chloe.

2 comments:

  1. It's because they suck x]
    Actually, they just want to make SS waste money on stuff that'll never happen xD
    -Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmfao :) So true :)
    I feel so sad our comments are from ourselves... :)
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete