FlashVortex

Saturday, September 4, 2010

An interview with the last... CoverBOY! :) *EXCLUSIVE interview*

Written by xStarxStruckx
Special thanks to Erykardo.

His name is Eryk. He’s 13 and he’s from Poland but living in Ireland and he likes listening to music and playing the violin. He has a dog called Lily and he’s a vegetarian. He likes wearing make-up but he is NOT gay. And it’s his Birthday TODAY! So happy Birthday Eryk!  Here's what happened when I interviewed him on his CoverBoy success...  *If you wanna visit his page, click here*
Hi Eryk! So, you were coverboy on the 30th of August? It’s the first coverboy I’ve seen in a long while, if ever! I know I’ve only been on stardoll for a short time- but that’s an achievement.
Yeah, It was on the 30th. There were plenty of Coverboys before me. :)
How did you feel when you got the title of coverboy?
It felt amazing! I was so happy that I finally achieved my goal. I never knew it would happened.
Have you won any other awards before?
Yes, I won Scenery Contest once and Hottest Design + other places in other categories.
"I was so happy that I finally achieved my goal."
How would you describe your style?
On Stardoll I'm EMO - black clothes, converse shoes, skinny jeans, dark make-up and piercings. In real life, I also like to wear skinny jeans and I love converse shoes, but I'm not as dark and misterious. :)
"I won Scenery Contest once and Hottest Design + other places in other categories."
What’s your favourite store on stardoll?
I don't really have a favorite shop on Stardoll because there's not much clothes for boys on Stardoll, but if I had to choose, I would say Fallen Angel and Rio.
Are you going to go for any awards or titles in the future?
Sure, I'll try anyways. I would like to win Scenery Contest again.
Thanks! :)  Eryk.


So yeah :)  I hope you enjoyed this exclusive interview with the amazing, Eryk!  Thanks again for your time :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment