FlashVortex

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Been Busy Lately .


Well , I've been very busy lately . First , I'm on my way home from Australia , Second its 24 hours to get home and Third we are having a 13 hour flight tomorrow , but OTHER than all that I'm not busy at all :) Anyways , for all the APG'ers out there , sorry but there is VERY bad news coming your way .


Paulina's contract is ending , and so is APG , but you know the APG'ers they can't live without APG just like FC'ers can't live without FC . So I wonder who is making the new APG (You all know SOMEONE'S going to make a new APG) Hmm... I never was an APG'er (They never let me join so I made a new account to get in ) but I feel that Stardoll should change the owner to Callie.Stardoll maybe . Just a suggestion , anyways , more news coming your way soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment