FlashVortex

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mortal Kiss update No.9 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  Ok, another update again!  Firstly, something practically scared me to death, lmfao :)  It's not even that scary- it's just, when you're not expecting it, it's like AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :)  Ok, so I was going to the High School to check for updates a second ago, and BAM there's a person in a wolf costume there.  I think they are the school mascot?  I dunno, but her just stands there and moves his head if you put your mouse around it.  It freaked me out though :)  Have a look:
See what I mean?!  Ok, so then mouse over any of the pieces of paper on the floor:
You can click on any one of them, as they all come up with the same thing.  Take a look:
This article was written by Faye.  At the moment you can't click left or right, even though the arrow are there.  The report is just about the extra snowfall, etc.  Ok, so that's about it for there; it's all I can find, anyhow.  Now I went to the bookstore.  I noticed that two of the books from the pile on the table are now GONE.  The only remaining one is the one titled, "Natural Disasters".  If you remember from my last post, the other two books were called, "Objects of Protection" and "Wolf Legends".  I don't know if this will be needed?  Maybe, maybe not.
That's all that I could find that was different.  Hope you're having fun with it :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment