FlashVortex

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

iTunes Weekly; Issue 1 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So this is what I promised you!  Enjoy :)

Welcome to iTunes Weekly!  What is it?
iTunes Weekly is the newest weekly article here on FC Juicy Gossip.  What is it?  Well, weekly, I'll review the Top 10, and I'll also let you know of new free things weekly, hot songs, videos, new albums/ songs and albums and songs that are coming up to be released and tons more!  So I'm hoping you'll enjoy it as much as I am writing it.  It takes a lot of effort, so I'd appriciate if you'd comment!  Thanks :)
 This week's Top 10...
So, for the first time ever, I'm gonna review this week's top 10!  Take a look at it!
Yeah, this is the Top 10.  I don't know if this is completely and utterly accurate, but I took this pic at 7:00pm on Sunday when it was fixed.  So, what do you think?  Did you buy any of these singles in the past week?  If you did, you helped it get to the place it is now!  I was trying to some back-up on this chart, but I can't find any :P  Sites aren't being updated :P  Stupid things :)
This week's freebies!
So here are the newest freebies- be aware, these ones are free for ONLY THIS WEEK.  So, if you like them, buy them now!  It doesn't matter if you don't even put them on your iPod, if they've been bought, they'll be in your library so you can put them on at any time :)  Ok, so first of all, here is the FREE single of the week:
Ok, so it's called "My Rock 'n' Roll" by the 'Dinosaur Pile-up'.  It's definitely rock-ish.  It's deffo not my style...  It might be yours?  Well, it's not a favourite for a ton of people on iTunes.  My favourite comment was this:
So yeah, some people (Most) don't like it.  But go onto iTunes, have a listen and you can decide for yourself.  I'd give it two stars :P
Free TV episodes!
Ok, so these have been free for a while now, but you might not even be aware that this section exsists!  Here's how you get to it!  Take a look (This is obviously from the iTunes store):
It's really easy to get to :)  At the mo, here are the ones I recommend :) I will not do this every week, but if a new HOT one comes along, I'll alert you :)
This is AMAZING!  Five stars deffo!  This is the VERY FIRST EPISODE of SpongeBob EVERRR!  Seriously :) And you actually get THREE episodes, as the second is a very short one (Reef Blower)!  Seriously!!  And it's FREE.  No joke :)  It takes a little while to download, but after it's there, it's AMAZING O:  I'd get it now while it's still free :)  ALSO, IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN iPOD WITH A SCREEN: Don't worry, as you can still watch it on your computer :)
Here are some other ones that you can get at the moment:
So this, in my opinion is great :)  Yeah, I've got it and have watched this- it's an interview with the whole main cast about the series and the last episodes and stuff.  It's so cute, and if you watched friends, you'll like this :)
This is a behind the scenes clip from Camp Rock 2.  There are nearly 20 (!!) of these free episodes, they are all a few minutes long.  There is one that is a bit longer, though.  You will probably have seen most of these and they are the adverts of "The Road To Camp Rock 2" which were shown before the film was shown.  But they're cool, they are behind the scenes and most of it hasn't been seen before- or I hadn't seen it before :)  But whatever, it's free, so why not?  :P
New releases...
There are quite a few new things each week, but I'm gonna show you some of the HOTTEST :)
First up are the new CD releases...  Enjoy :)  I left the prices up to show you, cos' I'm nice like that :)  Take a look:
These are the best I could find.  There aren't too many this week :)  So, there's Selena's new CD- it's got Four stars from me :)  Tinie Tempah's new one, Three stars from me as I'm not a fan of everything he does- but it might be for you :)  And the last one..  This is absolutely amazing :)  It's a load of people singing live, singing songs be other people (And sometimes one of their own :) )- it's a must buy, and would get Five stars from me :)  The only drawback though is that they're ALL Album Only.  -.- Dammit...
And now for those all important singles :)  Hopefully I'll have more of these, they're usually more reliable :)  Take a look:
There's an average selection this week...  First are like, all of the remixes for Enrique and Nicole's song, "Heartbeat".  It's an average little set.  But it's not the actual song though, so don't be fooled.  The next is Proffesor Green's "Monster", which is a nice little tune :)  Ooh, and this last one is this week, you may not have heard from her in ages- Amy MacDonald (Know "This is the life", or "Mr Rock & Roll"?) but this is her new single :) ).  Sorry there's not too much this week :P
Hot this week...
There is still hope though..  Here are some of my favourite songs this week :)  Enjoy :)
I'm loving these this week...  First of all Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You" :)  I prefer "Forget You" though.  What's the need for swearing?  I like this one better :)  And second, from her album '19', Adele's "Make You Feel My Love" is what I'm loving, from the X Factor Boot Camp?  :)  And thirdly, The Script's new album, 'Science and Faith'.  I'm just loving it :)  Yeah :)
That's it for this week!  I'm looking forward to next week :)

So I hope that you guys enjoyed it :)  Please, PLEASE comment- this took several years of my life :P  Comment, follow us, tell your friends, whatever :)  Let me know what you thought!  Have fun :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment