FlashVortex

Monday, October 11, 2010

Celebrity Gossip Weekly #1

Welcome to "Celebrity Gossip Weekly" where I find stories off the internet, and put them into my own words! Also, this won't be weekly, just whenever I can =J

First Item: Kristen Stewart's "Tonight Show" Visit.
The starlett, Kristen Stewart is seemingly doomed to be stuck in a bad mood forever, right? No, wrong. On October 8, Stewart appeared at the Tonight Show. She seemed genuinely happy. Is this a permanent change, or just a "once in a blue moon" situation?

Second Item: Justin Bieber... No. Justine Bieber gets his hers it's Nail Polish Line.
Yep. If I am correct, tweens will soon be flaunting this brand all over town. Ladies, Gentlemen and Transgender Species, this is the day we have been waiting for. This proves that Bieber is one (or more) of the following; Homosexual, bisexual, a girl or transgender. I hate to be the one to do this, but *slaps all Bieber fans* Someone had to do it.
-I should mention, Bieber is teaming up with Nicole by OPI-

I just want to tell you, I know this isn't an average Celebrity Gossip type thing, but I wanted to bring some originality and personality into it! 

1 comment: