FlashVortex

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wow!

Have I really been that bad that you had to get more writers?
I think I figured it out.
It's because I have my blogger account, that I have my other blogs on, so every time I post here, I have to log into a different account, and I'm just too lazy for that.
So Katie or Chloe, is it okay if I add my email/blogger account as a writer here? It would make it easier for me to be an active writer :)

The other thing is; I just made a new blog, because I wanted one that's mine. I was wondering; If I gave FC Juicy Gossip credit for the idea, could I have a model for my new blog, like here?

Olivia.

3 comments:

  1. Sure you can do that! I have no idea how :P But you can :) Cool! You can borrow our model; I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Or I can? I dunno :)
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (:
    And I meant get my own model :o
    I don't want to steal yours!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok :)
    I didn't know if you wanted help or not :)
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete