FlashVortex

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Earn Stardollars! (USA ONLY) :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So, there's a new way to earn stardollars!!  You can earn up to 11 stardollars with this!  It's under a section called, "Offers" and the only country I think you can do this is the USA.  You can just change your country to this to get it, if you like :)  First, you have to go to your account (My Page, My Account) and the options should come up like this:
Ok, it's quite obvious.  Just click on the one I've circled :)  It'll come up with this:
And that's just for the USA!!  I'm sure there are offers for other countries too, as in the description form stardoll, it mentions about completing offers- "available to you".  So, if you find any other countries with any or different offers; let me know!  Have fun earning :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment