FlashVortex

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm Back .

Hello , I've been looking at the blog and it seems very un-active now . I HATE to say this but I'm thinking about firing some people and hiring some new people , but Chloe your doing great :) Anyways , since I've been gone a while ... and now I'm back , I have a LOT of news for the Stardoll World . Here is all the news:

Play & Earn doll for October , you think it would be something spooky for Halloween right?

And New Tribute Shop Is Coming ... Not sure what it is yet .

And the Opera House mystery ...
This is the latest gift you get in your suite .
And apparently there is an Opera Ghost? Stardoll , I expected something much better .

And MSW is officially CLOSED . Which means time for Wild Card , to enter visit Stardoll's FaceBook page :)

And now a free skirt :
Go click HERE and in the ''SEARCH'' box put this in :


http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=651

Then log in then delete that link then put:


http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=651

Instead and wait 2 minutes then go to NORMAL Stardoll and you should have the skirt .

And NEW Hot Buys:
You only get one earring? Like anyone will buy THAT , but do YOU like it?

Hotbuys October :


Ok , thats it for now . Hope you enjoyed my long post .

~Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment