FlashVortex

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mortal Kiss update No.12 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

I know I've owed you one for ages, so this should be massive!  Last opening was last Monday, after all O:  Ok, so first up are the updates in general, before the actual new stuff :)
Most things had no changes,  the Police station, the Cabin, the Mansion, the High-school, etc didn't, so I decided to look back over one.  So I looked at the amazing High-School.  :)  But boy, was I surprised :P  If you go back through the double doors to where Lucas is kinda playing at a concert, you might see something you didn't see before in a minute.  Ok, here is what it looks like:
Ok, so now I want you to look slightly closer at the crowd.  See anything?  APART from people?  So you know last update I said about those two black figurs in the background?  Forget them!  Look at this picture below, and you will hopefully see what I'm walking on about:
See it?  THE WOLF!!  Lmfao :)  Oh, and you know the wold moved to the stairs?  I've heard a rumour that he'll keep moving, opening up to us new rooms, etc :P  Now, a place that ACTUALLY had an update: the Bookstore.  When you go in, there is a new book on the pile:
As you can see, it's called "The History of Winter Mill".  If you open it up, here are what the pages look like:
Obviously it has been borrowed by Faye :P
And, obviously, as usual she has underlined some things.  And, as I'm so nice I'm gonna bother to write it all out :)  The first part reads, "Caillet's journal of 1648 describes these wolves as "extremely curious, unusually large, and possessed of a piercing intelligence...  They are fearless and seem to understand the speech of Man as if born to it."  The part later on (At the bottom of the page) reads, "Those who stayed began to say the wolves were cursed, and kept their distance"  :P  What do you think?  Next page:
And her notes read, "Understand human speech?  Cursed wolves?  What does this mean?" and then some epic pictures of wolves :P  And see the picture on the right?  It's a picture of the Mill :P  And remember, Finn was tied up there?  Last page:
I'm loving the wolf :P  Something I deffo would have done to it :P  Ok, that's it for the bookstore.  Oh, and you know I mentioned about Finn being tied up in the Mill?  If you go back there, UPDATE ALERT!  Have a look:
It's........  EMPTEHHH.  So yay Finn :P  Hmm..  I have a huge feeling that this is going along with the storyline..  If anyone's willing to write a really short overview of the story, and give a brief plot outline (Thumbs up for sounding like an English teacher :P) then PLEASE contact me!!  Click here to go to my GB!  Ok, now we can have a look at the NEW stuff!  Excited?  Ok first, let's look at Liz's House!  This is what it looks like when you click on it:
WOFLEH!!  But, have you noticed that if you mouse over the right window, or the area near it, something comes up?  Look:
Isn't he BEAUTIFUL?  I think so- he is damn sexy :P  Ok, I have one last new thing for you.  The last building has opened, and it's Jimmy's House!  Take a look:
Jimmy is missing!  O:  And for the record, YES I HAVE SEEN THIS BOY, he's on the sign you twat!  And in the yearbook!  Ugh.  Ooh, and if you mouse over the house (Hell yeah that rhymes :P) then this happens:
She's saying, "Jimmy doesn't live here anymore...  Look somewhere else."  Nahhhhh.  And there's a warning sign for wolves :P  Also, does anyone remember the message in the snow?  Right by his house?  It was there ages ago and it reads, "Jimmy has gone astray trying to keep the wolves at bay!"  So yeah :P  I TOTALLY knew this was going to happen :P  But that's about it for now!  Oh, also!  Has this been happening to you guys?  You know the loading screen with the blood and the wolf that first always comes up when you go to the Mortal Kiss page?  Does this happen to you?  Look:
Wtf is that about?!  WHY ARE YOU OVER FULLY LOADED, BUT I STILL HAVE TO WAIT?  Pisses me off, dammit.  But that's it out there now- I've been trying to catch that on picture since I started but I always miss it :P  Sorry this was late again!  Long post to read, hasn't it been?  Lmfao :)  Enjoy!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment