FlashVortex

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mortal Kiss update No.10 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  I'm so sorry you guys- I've been so long with this last update...  I've been busy with the new iTunes weekly article :P  So, I must warn you that this is gonna be long.  And I mean LOOONG.  Seriously :)  So lets go!  Ok, so first of all, they opened the "Matheson Cabin".  I'm so sorry I missed this O:  But obviously, as has been with everything new that they have opened, there is a new hidden message up near the cabin.  Take a look where it is:
 See it?  The whole thing reads, "Jimmy has gone astray trying to keep the wolves at bay!".  So yeah :P  Spooky, huh?  Lmfao :)  We're getting closer :)  So who is Jimmy?  Methinks something...  You see the house next to this latest message?  It's called, "Jimmy's House".  Eheh :)  Opens 21st of October, ok?  :)  Now, for the quick new things, then I'll go back to the new building.  Right, so first, there is a new piece of evidence, in the police station, on the package of evidence, you can click right one more time, to reveal a pic of a sword thing :P  Take a look:
 Ok, and now go back to the Highschool.  Well, if you can bring yourself to..  With that scary wolf thing there :)  Ok, and on top of the cabinet, and click back onto the yearbook.  Again, you can click right one more time :)  This time Finn's here :)  Methinks eviiiiil :)  Take a look:
 Ok, so now to the new place, Matheson's Cabin.  When you go in, it will look like this:
SPILT DRINK!  Lmfao :)  And the only thing that you can click on is the photo album.  Here is its total contents:
   (Oooh, jealousy :) )
O: 
 So yeah :P  In the last pic her eyes look evil :P  Lmfao :)  Ooh, and if you scroll, there's a little surprise for you....  Goooooooooooo now...








 BOO!
Mwahaha :)  Did I scare you?  Enjoy :)  I told you this would be long :)  Please comment, this took a LONG while :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment