FlashVortex

Thursday, October 28, 2010

MASSIVE 80 Million Members SPOILERS :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi guys!  Ok, I've got a biggy for you!!  So, as you may have noticed, we're getting closer and closer to 80 million members at stardoll!  In fact, as I write this, here are how many members we have:
How cool is that?!  But anyways, I've found some fab spoilers for the gifts!  SO, if you're a fan of surprises, I'd look away NOW, cos' here are this number's gifts!  Here they are:
What do you think of them?  Comment below!!  Like them?  Hate them?  Which piece is your favourite?  Personally, I LOVE them.  The balloons are quite cool, the shoes are AMAZING, and I'm loving the detailing on the dress.  I'm not a fan of the gloves, but then again, I'm not a fan of gloves in general..  Quite cool though :)  I can't wait!  I'm guessing that hopefully we'll be at 80 million members LONG before Halloween :)  So maybe add these to your costume?  Might be able to :)  Enjoy!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment