FlashVortex

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mortal Kiss update No.11 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

I'm so sorry I'm late on this one again...  I'll try and make it up to you guys, somehow..  I'm so busy at the mo..  Sorry guys :)  But anyway, here's the latest update :)
First of all, I've checked all of the already-open buildings, and the only place that I can find new things for is the Highschool again.  Okay, so first of all when you go in, the first thing to notice is that the wolf has MOVED O:  You can see, look:
 And also, you can mouse over the double doors in the background, and you can select it!  Proof:
 When you click on it, this is what it comes up with:
A load of randomers and then some of the other characters.  Can you see the two shadow things in the background?  They're people.  I have a feeling this might change...  Also, if you go back out again, and into the yearbook, there's Jimmy there!  His house opens October 21st :)  So watch out for it- there was a message about him which I mentioned last time, "Jimmy has gone astray trying to keep the wolves at bay!"... So yeah :)  Take a look at his page:
I'm not sure which day it opened, but the "Morrow Mansion" is now open.  This is what it looks like when you go inside:
You can click on the mirror.  Be aware that something will make you jump :)  Hands SPLAT out at you, slide down and disappear suddenly.  Then come up again.  Here's what it looks like:
And there's also a painting that you can click on.  I don't think anything happens.  But I'm trying to work out what she's holding..  A tag?  It has, "P" written on it :P  Lmfao :)  But this is what it looks like- she's with a wolf :P  Here:
Also, the "Mill" opened too :)  When you click on it, you can see this:
So yeah :)  What do you think?  I'm assuming that this is going along with the storyline of the book..  But I haven't been reading it..  If you haven't either- I might try and find someone to write a rough outline to update us all :)  Yeah :)  So that's all for this update :)  You're up to date now :)  Enjoy :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment