FlashVortex

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Polyvore Outfits & THE Most Annoying Glitch.

Written by Shmiv97.

Polyvore is my latest obsession to keep me entertained . . . And since most countries are going into Autumn, I decided to create an Autumn look. Click here to view it. Aslo if you're like me, and have nothing better to do than stare at a computer screen all day, click here to view all my creations. Comment if possible. Thank you!

Also . . . The glitch on Stardoll that annoys me the most, for a few reasons:
1. It's been happening as long as I can remember.
2. It would be easily fixed.
3. It ruins the effect of what you are trying to do.
What am I talking about? The glitch where the clothes move when a scenery is saved. I'm sure you all know what I am talking about. What are your thoughts?

Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment