FlashVortex

Friday, August 20, 2010

Miss World Store :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi!  Have you noticed the shop for the Miss World competition?  It's got a couple of cute things- I'm liking the Silver Star Tiara (They spelt it like Tiarar and I was like wtf?  :) ) which is 10 stardollars but only for SS's...  Here's a pic of what's sold:
It can be found on the normal starplaza shops list.  Unfortunately there are only two items that I can see that are for Non-SS's which are the Black Pleather Belt (5 stardollars) and the Save-The-Future Print Tank (5 stardollars).  Although I think, even if it were all available to everyone, those would be the only things I'd buy.  Well, and maybe the tiara.  (Or Tiarar as stardoll call it, lmfao- is it really spelt like that?  O:)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment