FlashVortex

Sunday, August 29, 2010

FC Perv "Revealed"- ilurvjb4 :)

Written by xStarxStruckx.

Hi :) So, a perv who's been going around recently and messing up FC's topics, Katerina8 has revealed herself. In case you don't know who she is, or are unsure- whatever, here are some of her posts:
(The first one, I have lined out the pervy pic addresses, so if you're that interested in it, you work it out for yourself :P You perv, lmfao :) )
Yeah, so then she apologized in another topic, "Revealing" who her true identity was.
"This does get boring.
And Im.....done now.
So I guess I could tell you.....who I am finally"
And then later on in the topic she "Reveals"... Pic:

So I was like... Hmm. Yeah. Sure. Of course. So I stuck with the topic, and read more. And how I was SO not surprised with what I saw. There were obviously many, many posts claiming they obviously wouldn't believe her unless she posted with her other account. Which is perfectly reasonable as it would prove if this was a set up or not. But it was, as Katerina8 posted later on revealing what I knew was going to be the case... Pic:
So yeah :P It's obvious it's not her, and poor thing. She's got too much hate at the mo from fake accounts so I think whoever it really is should just lay off. The topic just gets a little annoying after that... Her comments, a lot of other people's comments... But it's kind of sorted now. Well; kind of. You can check up on it to see if anything else has happened or you just want to see for yourself. Here's the link:
Yeah :P Talk soon :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment