FlashVortex

Friday, August 20, 2010

Interview with SuperGirl4961 who tried out our "Hot Eyes" tutorial :)

Written by xStarxStruckx
Special thanks to SuperGirl4961.

Hi!  So today I caught up with a good friend of mine who tried out our (/my :P) tutorial for hot eyes which you can find if you look back at our old entries in July.  And we also had a general chat :P  Let's see how it went!
How her look turned out:
What her full look um looks like:

P.s.  Loving the style :P

Hi! How would you describe your style?
Relaxed... But in style.
"Relaxed... But in style."
Are you entering the Miss World contest?
No.. This account is really new (Well, I made it a while ago and only recently got back to it) and my email doesn't work so I couldn't. I would though :P
Looking forward to the X-Factor?
The X-Factor's back? WHEN? I smegging LOVE that show!
"I smegging LOVE that show!"
I'm gonna do an entry about it, but it starts tomorrow! So.. You did our eye make-up tutorial? (Hot Eyes) How was it?
Oh it was great! I've never followed such and easy tutorial that was written and had details and tips and where to buy the things, etc. It was really, really good and I love this look on my doll! I didn't have all of the make-up but I found it didn't matter because of the detail in the tutorial, it could easily look amazing without it!
"I love this look on my doll!"
Oh, and I'm sorry for copying the hair :P I just love your look! Guess that's why we're twinnies : )
Thanks for your time!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment