FlashVortex

Friday, August 20, 2010

Miss World contest- Entry Form Help :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  SO, in my last entry I talked about the Stardoll Miss World contest and I mentioned as I couldn't take part (And I wrote the reasons :P) I was going to help the people who are!  Which means YOU guys!  :)  Ok, and as promised I'm helping you write your entry forms.  SOo here we go!  First of all, here's the link to the page to actually write and submit your entry form:
Ok, so once you get to this page, you can read more about the comp by literally clicking, "READ MORE..." underneath the description on the right, or you can just get writing by clicking, "ENTER NOW" on the sign that the doll it holiding.  It should now look like this:
Ok, so now you're ready to get started!  First type in your name.  I don't think it matters if you put your real name OR your nickname...  Just put something in.  Just DON'T be stupid and put in your last name.  DON'T.  Ok, so next box.  It's simple.  Your age.  Put it in and DON'T lie.  Now for the next box.  "I should win because:"  Just be honest.  Say something about your personallity or your style or your 'love for fashion/style/stardoll'.  Go into as much or as little detail as you like.  But think- as this could get you through or just leave you in a pile with the rest of us.
And for the last box...  "I would describe my fashion style as:"  Again, just be honest.  Some ideas: 'Laid back/ In style/ Whatever I decide to put on that day/ It follows my mood/ Cute/ Colourful/ Simple/ Overloaded with accessories...'  A tip for this whole form:  Don't lie just so that you think you'll have a better chance; they're going to choose you for your personality.  Not for being fake and fitting it with the perfect image :)  Woah, I'm so deep, lmfao :)  Then click the big ol' "Submit" button and you're good to go!  Good luck!
If you have ANY questions, just leave it in the comments or my GB and I'll edit this post and put it here (And put it in my reply in my GB if it's short enough :) )  Good luck guys!

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment