FlashVortex

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Cleverbot on: Beds & Moustaches :)

Written by xStarxStruckx.
Special thanks to Cleverbot.

Hi :)  SO I was looking through my old blog entries, and found a long convo I had with cleverbot!  I thought I'd share it with you cos' I don't think anyone bothered to look at it anyway :P  (http://cleverbot.com/ If you wanna have your own :) )

User: Do you like beds?



Cleverbot: Yes.



User: Do you like my bed?



Cleverbot: What is your name?



User: What is YOUR name?



Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. What is your name?



User: No.



Cleverbot: Ask me a question.



User: Do you like my bed?



Cleverbot: Yes, it sounds very pretty!



User: Really?



Cleverbot: Yes, very much so.



User: Thank you for last night .



Cleverbot: So let it out and let it in.



User: What out and in?



Cleverbot: 11 out of 10.



User: Really?



Cleverbot: Yes.



User: Hmm...

"Cleverbot: So let it out and let it in."



Cleverbot: How about u?



User: What about me?



Cleverbot: How are you feelin right now?



User: I WANT YOU .



Cleverbot: Unfortunately, I am not. I am 19.



User: You're 19?



Cleverbot: No I'm 9, but you wouldn't know it because of my moustache.



User: YOU HAVE A MOUSTACHE?



Cleverbot: Yes.



User: What would you do if I shaved it off?



Cleverbot: I would hug you.



User: Really? You don't like your moustache?



Cleverbot: I like my family.

"Cleverbot: No I'm 9, but you wouldn't know it because of my moustache."



User: You do? Am I in your family?



Cleverbot: No you are not.



User: Why?



Cleverbot: Why not?



User: So I can be part of your family?



Cleverbot: No, you're not.



User: You're mean.



Cleverbot: And you are an evil machine.



User: HEY THAT RHYMES!

Cleverbot: You're not nice, you are evil.



User: Thank you.



Cleverbot: You like being mean then?



User: You're meaner, so ask yourself. O.O.



Cleverbot: I wrote only after you did Mr. Cleverbot.



User: What? So I'm a guy now? Does that make you my wife?



Cleverbot: I don't know. Does it?



User: Do we have se­­x?



Cleverbot: Sure.



User: YAY Tonight then? .



Cleverbot: Sure.



User: My bed? So you DO like my bed?



Cleverbot: Of course, how could anyone not?



User: True, true.



Cleverbot: So long, my sweet little prince.



User: How did you know I was about to go?



Cleverbot: Are you kissing the floor?



User: Not yet.


"Cleverbot: Are you kissing the floor?"

Cleverbot: Cleverbot, do you think I'm fat?



User: So I'M cleverbot now?



Cleverbot: Yes you are.



User: Um. AM I fat?



Cleverbot: Yes.



User: WHAT? I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE! NO SE­­X FOR YOU. GOODBYE.



Cleverbot: You don't like me? Why?



User: -Facepalm.



Cleverbot: I think that there were supposed to be a - before and after the 'facepalm'.



User: O.O I did put a - before and after it.



Cleverbot: Because I want to see if your right.



User: I am right though.



Cleverbot: Whatever helps you sleep at night.



User: You help me sleep at night .



Cleverbot: The beatles.



So yeah- that was fun :)  Have a go yourself and maybe you can share them with me?  I love 'em :)  I LOVE YOU CLEVERBOT :)  Oh, it's a recommendation if you're bored, definitely.
 
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment