FlashVortex

Friday, August 27, 2010

Looking for new writers :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi!  :)  So let's face it; the others have ditched me...  And I don't know if they're coming back anytime soon.  So I'm looking for new writers!  You can write about ANYTHING you like, but I want you to write as much as you can.  So that when I log on whatever day, I read something I haven't read before, and you can do the same because I'll come on and write a lot each time I come online.
All you need to do is contact me in my GB (Yup, click the letters GB and it'll take you to my page where my GuestBook is :P) and tell me what type of things you'll write, and add me too please so I can send you the pass and details so you can get blogging!  Thanks and good luck :)  Hopefully we can make this more active :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment