FlashVortex

Friday, August 27, 2010

My "Unofficial Magazine Make-up competition" entry :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So I entered this great competition for make-up, as a celebration of the new DOT range!  Ok, so if you want to enter too, you can as you still have a little more time- the competition ends on Sunday 29th.  Here's the link to the details:
Also, check out the rest of their blog, it's amazing :)  Yes, even better than this one :P  Kidding, I'm the only one who ever writes now and I'm struggling to keep up with all this...  If you wanna join, just contact me!  -I'll write a separate post with more details about joining-  ANYWAY!
So I entered and I must say that I had lots of fun :)  Oh, and I know you were only allowed to use the old BLACK eyeliner, but I used the white instead and NOT the black- is that ok?  :)  Hope it is cos' I did :)  Anyway, here it is, with everything I used too!  Hope I did ok :)
So yep :P  Good luck to everyone and if you haven't joined, go join!   Also follow their blog and everything- it really is great :P  Making some changes to this blog, too!  Have fun, y'all :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment