FlashVortex

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Splash Swimwear- Worth the buy? :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

So, this brand came out a while ago, and I've loved the designs- but not so much loved the prices...  I mean, you might want to spend this if you're in a massive competition, or a big pool party with a load of populars...  But when is that going to happen often?  I'd just want to buy them because I could wear them once and twice just because it's summer!  And you?  But I mean- 9 stardollars is the cheapest (22 is the most expensive, F.Y.I.  :P) and you could buy better ones for a third of the price- literally.
So I decided to look into how you could save money on buying clothes for your summer look :)  And no, I'm not recommending stuff from Splash :)  Here is how you can save up to 13 stardollars on buying bikinis and swimsuits :)  I've only done too, but I chose the most similar ones- just bare in mind that you can get VERY cheap bikinis so if you want to save money, I recommend RIO as they sell tons, my love :)  Ok:
Right, so both are leopard print, which is hot this season :)  Spot the difference...  Oh sorry- no pun intended lmfao :)  One on the RIGHT is from Splash and costs a whopping 16 stardollars.  You can buy matching bottoms for a total of 31 stardollars overall.  But these gorgeous, more attractive Wild Bikini Top from RIO is a steal for only 3 stardollars!  You'd be mad not to want to save 13 stardollars and buy something better looking :)  And a second one:

And this one.  The suit on the right, once again is from Splash.  A nice design, but costs 16 stardollars.  Obviously this is a full body suit so there is no second half to buy- although, if you ARE going to buy from Splash, I would highly recommend you buy something like this or a full body object as it comes out overall as half the price as buying a two piece!  But this beautiful Multi Colour Bathingsuit from RIO is only 6 stardollars.  That's a total saving of 10 stardollars!  However, SORRY NON-SUPERSTARS as this is only available to buy to SS's.  But still, you SuperStars, you could save :)
I hope that you liked the tips.  Sorry about the SuperStar thing- but don't stop reading you Non-Superstar!  Here are some of my favourite bikinis that are all available for 3 stardollars from RIO, apart from the last one which is actually a pair of hotpants, but is still available for 4 stardollars from RIO.  Just think, you could buy all of these and still save money than buying ONE thing from Splash :)  Enjoy saving:

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment