FlashVortex

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Black v White :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  Yes, this is how bored I am getting :P  So I decided to do a little experiment, and see what black and white is available from two shops- DOT and Splendid.  :)  Oh, this is ignoring the clothes by the way- (This Night Tree Dress is available from Fallen Angel for only 8 stardollars, F.Y.I.  :)  But only for SS's, I'm afraid.  :P)  So all of the make-up used is obviously from DOT, and the accessories from Splendid.  Oh, and with the mascara, I could only do one side (The black) as when I tried doing white on the other, it made it all go white- it only allows it to do one.  So I did black as it was the more bold out of the two and the right eye would have looked bare without it :P  So that's why the left on has black on it too :)  Here's the pic:
So yeah :)  I hope you have fun experimenting with what is out there :)  Have fun :)
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment