FlashVortex

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The "FC Death Wish List" :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Ok, so you may have heard of this in the past couple of days, but- do you know that address?  I got my hands on it:
thefcdeathwishlist.blogspot.com/
But seriously...  Who the hell wrote this and what in the name of cheese is wrong with them?  Ok, so a joke- it's gone too far.  I missed whenever people started to talk about it, but I think I've picked up on it now.  Just from reading that blog you can pick up on it.  But seriously, that person has just GOT to shut the hell up now.
Hmm...  I wonder what'll happen when they get discovered?  Will post more about this when more is revealed, so keep checking!  But for now, here are some comments from the lovely people of FC:
"Whoever made it is jealous ;3", markolearyishot (She was the top of the list O:) & LaineyRox who quoted this comment :)
"The person that made it is a low life ¬.¬ Why don't the get up and go do something?!", Amy598♥

Chloe.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, thank you for this...
    I was confused(:

    Please follow my blog?
    ;)
    __________________
    Quote of the day:
    "The baby is unaturally,
    GREEEEEEN!"
    ~No-one Mourns the
    Wicked, Wicked

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Oh, and I clicked follow :)

    ReplyDelete