FlashVortex

Sunday, July 18, 2010

MakeUp

Afbeelding op volledig scherm bekijken
By DublinGirlRox1
Hey !

So , today I was messing around in my dressing room , and I was trying on some make-up . So I decided to have a special competition . (If you look at my last post you'll know what I mean) and yes it does have to do with make-up . I'm not going to spoil EVERYTHING for you . But if you don't want to know the spoilers stop reading .

Spoilers :

You have to choose any medoll (but NOT yourself) and they will be your model , you go to the their medoll editor and design their medoll as good as you can (printscreen the medoll before your makeover and after)  then put them in a tinypic and post them in the comments of the OFFICIAL competition post . Then when the closing date is I'll make a poll asking which tinypic is better so you would have to ask your friends to vote you . Then the winners (the person who did the makeover and the model ) will get a SS prize each and you will get to write with the blog for a month (and if your VERY good at fashion and tips you might get a pernament job) 

No comments:

Post a Comment