FlashVortex

Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Antidote Fails :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Ok, so there's an announcement for some new antidote- and yes, you're celebrating in your seat (Well, if you're a SuperStar, that is) and you rush to the starplaza to see what new stuff has been put up for sale?  Well, that's exactly what I did.  I know this was a little while ago that they were released, but you'll get my point in a minute.
So even in my Non-SuperStar state, I checked it all out.  And honestly, my faith in antidote has fallen.  I checked again to see what was left- and there's a hell of a lot left.  This is smegging ANTIDOTE we're talking about here.  But it's just how I thought it would be.  I'm going to show you just SOME of the stuff that's left; or some of the worst of what is left anyway.  Have a look at this pic:
Ok, so for starters.  The top left.  This bag?  Might just be the colour.  A dark colour put with black can work, but this just doesn't.  I don't know what this is about though, maybe if it was brighter it could work?  Sorry stardoll.  The sweater below it.  This is OK, but I wouldn't buy it.  It reminds me of that thing you have to wear in the winter that you despise.  Your mum bought it?  Probably.  The grey dress?  I'm a fan of the colour grey- so I would be light on this, but the design is horrible.  The slouchy, low cut top part, and the cross through the design.  It doesn't work.  The point of this dress is the pockets, and the bottom part of the design could work- but on a different dress.  Oh, and it may look better when worn, but I hate the bottom back part.  Ugh, the striped sweater.  Horizontal lines AUTOMATICALLY make the body look wider and fatter, and as WELL as that, they have made the top half of it big!  Wearing this makes your doll look incredibly fat.  Sorry if you've bought this, but unless your doll's face  distracts everyone from your clothes, or your doll is AMAZING, don't even bother asking, "Does my doll look fat in this?", because it does, my love.
The second bag.  Ok, so this one is ok.  The design is ok, but I think that it should be a little wider, and the strap might look a little better then, unless they make that wider too.  The colour choices?  Some clash, some go together, and then THOSE combinations clash.  I think it's the colours...  The tights?  These are also ok.  I like the logo, but on stardoll, big print tights make your legs look rediculously fat.  Really.  And what can you wear with it?  Something plain, please.  Oh and these trousers.  Lmfao :)  There are some of these left in all of their colours.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I HATE these!  Ugly, ugly, UGLY!  If you can make these work, you're a genious.  Mail me if you do, and I'll post you up here, seriously.  You'll be hailed as a genious.
BUT- Stardoll hasn't COMPLETELY failed.  I'm LOVING most of the dresses- especially the green and black striped one.  Seriously, it's GORGEOUS :)  Also, most of the tops are great, but I think they've made a bad habit of making them big at the top...  Obese dolls, much?  :)  Also the purple dress is GORGEOUS :)  The one with the rope belt.  Also, yes, it is running out but I can't believe that this gorgeous Antidote Print Cardi is still in stock!  (See pic below :) )  It's a gorgeous design and colour and I would SO be buying this if I were SS. 
But anyway, enough moaning.  I wanna show you a bright doll who rocks the Antidote look :)  Her name is Amy598 and I am LOVING this look :)  Have a look at this pic:
Seriously, this is gorgeous and you have to hand it to her, as this WHOLE outfit it Antidote!  Well, apart from the Tattoo :P  But the simple leggings with the cool top (STILL AVAILABLE, F.Y.I. :) ) and amazing sneakers :)  Ooh, and the stunning doll and crazy yet effortly gorgeous hair :)  You should learn from this girl :)  Have fun you guys :)  But remember, don't buy stuff because of the brand, buy them cos' you like 'em!  You'll save yourself some money too- and save yourself from buying uglies :)

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment