FlashVortex

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The best club on Stardoll, FC :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

So, for all you noobs- I'm going to get this straight for you.  FC= FashionClub.  :)  And you remember that, because that should be the name of your most visited club :P
Ok, so for my first blog, I'm going to give you an introduction to FC.  FC used to be at the top of the most popular clubs list.  Obviously I have no idea where the hell this list is now, because of this new stardoll makeover, but anyways.  Since it has been deleted many times, it's building itself back up, with members joining every hour.  (Yup, it's a private club.)
The last owner passed it onto her friend, bibty who is an amazing owner for the club.  As we speak (Well, as I type this) there are 24056 members.  Now this is a HUGE amount considering that this club has been re-opened since only ONE month ago.
But everyone is very welcoming and friendly there- yes, there are arguements, and people venting their feelings, but everyone is there to help and give you a hand.  So if you haven't joined yet- seriously, you must have been living under a rock or something, go join.  You should be allowed in fairly quickly :)
I think that's enough talking?  Look out for my blog entries, whenever I'm online, I'll blog :)  Be sure to tell your friends- BECOME A FOLLOWER :)
Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment