FlashVortex

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Top Ten Favorite Movies :)

Okay, so it's Olivia. I haven't really been blogging lately (I was hacked and I just got my account back a week ago, so I've been focusing on that). I thought I would do my Top Ten Favorite Movies of All Time.
These are in no particular order.

*Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
*Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
*Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
*Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (2008)
*The Wedding Singer (1998)
*Dirty Dancing (1987)
*Ferris Buler's Day Off (1986)
*A Night at the Roxbury (1998)

There are a million more movies I could tell you about, but these ten off the top of my head will do for now.

Sorry again for not posting.

Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment