FlashVortex

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's December!

The first of December is the start of Winter for most... But the start of Summer for some.
I know that in the Northern Hemisphere it is now Winter, and in the Southern Hemisphere (where I am) it's Winter. So I thought I might compare Summer to Winter.
(Just keep in mind that this isn't what Sumemr and Winter and necessarily like everywhere, but stereotypically, this is how it's described.)

Summer - Hot days, shorts and tees.
Winter - Cold days, jeans and hoodies.
Summer - Beaches.
Winter - Snow.
Summer - Sunny days.
Winter - Gloomy days.
Summer - Air con on all day.
Winter - Heater on all day.
Summer - PE outside.
Winter - PE inside.
Summer - Cold drinks.
Winter - Hot chocolate.
Summer - Tan|Sun burn
Winter - Paler skin.

That's all my tiny brain can think of right now.
All thing else? Comment!

Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment