FlashVortex

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New "Holiday Pass" :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  So you probably got this in your mail today; but if you did or didn't, I'm now forcing you to look at it.  BAM:
But anyway, what do you think of it?  OOH, also, I was checking out the TOPSHOP webbie, and I came across the red dress that it pictured as a gift above :)  It's actually a REALLY good match, so stardoll did well :)  I was so proud of myself when I spotted it, and I was like, "HEY- I KNOW THIS!"  I wanted to share it with you guys, so have a look:
It's obvious which one it's mean to be (The bag, obv.)  Click here to go the TOPSHOP webbie page for it :)  What do you think?  Do you like the actual dress?  It's HOT :P  Ooh, and what do you think of the Holiday Pass idea?

Chloe.

1 comment: