FlashVortex

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Followers Results :)

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi :)  WELL, from my epic experiment to see who actually reads this blog, I discovered something.  Well, I got one comment :P  (Heeeeeeyaaa Summerrrrrrrrrr :P)  I mean, amazing, I got a comment; so it was more than I was expecting, but it's still ONLY ONE.  I'm still going to pretend I'm talking to more than one person though; I have loads of excuses that more people read:
  1. They might follow losts of other blogs and just not seen the notification for that SPECIFIC post :P
  2. People might accidentally find this blog and read :P
  3. Followers may just couldn't be arsed?
  4. They could have been temporarily abducted and not able to post?!
I don't know.  But that's 4 reasons.  In maths that's a freaking large amount.  I don't know what I'm trying to prove..  But I win anyway.  But anyways; I WANT MORE SMEGGING READERS :P  Rave over.

Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment