FlashVortex

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Welcome new readers :) [YOU COULD WRITE FOR THIS BLOG!! READ]

Written by xStarxStruckx

Hi!!  You must have got here by the stardoll advertising; I hope :)  If so, PLEASE click follow; this blog returns THIS Saturday with loads of posts, so you won't regret it!!  For now, why don't you look through our old posts?  See what type of things we do :)  Also, if you don't have an account on blogger; just add this address to your favourites :)  Tell your friends; anything, just read out blog, cos' it's coming back this weekend, better than ever!!
FCJG gives you updates on stardoll, music, fashion, celebs and more!!  We accept requests of stuff to talk about; plus, I offer stardoll advice; OTTO links, the link for changing your username..  Everything.  Have a search with the search tool on the left :)  We've got a lot :)  We're ALSO looking for a new writer!!  We can have more than one, but if you're interested, please go to my GB by clicking here and write a comment.  ALSO; please ADD me, so that I can mail you straight away when I log on.  You can also join the blog CLUB by clicking here
Thanks guys, and see you Saturday!

Chloe.

7 comments:

  1. I've been on the sidelines this entire time.
    I didn't know weather or not to post . . .
    I'll do me best to keep this blog active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry :P
    I'll post like made tomorrow xD :)
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay (: I might make a video tutorial with the new DOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *mad
    Thanks :) I'm gonna try and find a new writer (Or two xD) today, and advertise a bit; AFTER I POST A FEW xD
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. Ohkk :) I'm going to get something to eat, then make the video, then edit it, THEN post it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks :)
    I'll make a post :)
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It won't load the freaking video! I'll just upload it to YouTube, then post it here.

    ReplyDelete