FlashVortex

Thursday, December 2, 2010

So sorry .

I have to leave , for good . I deleted all my Stardoll Accounts in short notice but it was urgent . Just like I need to leave FC Juicy Gossip urgently . Sorry if you feel I wasn't very committed to posting regularly , but I posted as much as I possibly could . I there was anything I could do to make it up to you , I would do it . But I can't ... Chloe , you can take over the blog , be blog owner and stuff . You can change the shit banner and everything I added . Add writers , I dont care . Its now up to you .

Love Youu Alll xxx
Hope you're affected with the snow and can get a day off school .

Stacey To Win I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

One Direction to win X-Factor

Have a VERY Merry Christmas and New Year .

~Bye . xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww we'll miss you :P Thanks for everything :)
    I smegging love Stacey- so glad she won :)
    Yeah we did :)
    Still visit the blog though :)
    You too!! Bye :')
    Chloe.x

    ReplyDelete